Life as we know it has changed. One thing that is certain – Music has become more important than ever. It uplifts us. Gives us hope and provides entertainment. Here at Menchey Music we are doing everything possible to help you keep music as part of your life. Whether you are an experienced musician or a beginner, a hobbyist or the parent of a student musician, our aim is to continue to serve you as a customer. Here are few of the ways we can help.
- Our online store is always available. Search from thousands of items including printed music, musical instruments and accessories. Whether it’s a box of reeds, some fun music to play or a new guitar you can find it on our website. And right now we are offering free shipping with any purchase of $25 or more.
- Looking to learn a new instrument? Now is the time! Menchey Music is still offering our convenient rental plan. Our rental plan offers low monthly payments that build towards purchase and full return privileges. And any approved rental gets free at home delivery while our stores are under mandated closure.
- Lessons. Yes, we are still offering private lessons. Want to know about how online lessons work – we explain it all here! Why not take advantage of the extra time you have to improve your musical skills or create new ones. And for a limited time we are waiving our normal registration fee of $14.95 when you sign up for online lessons.
- Pianos. We are now offering virtual appointments for pianos. Depending on delivery area we can also offer a no obligation in home trial. Take advantage of special savings and finance offers.
- Need helpful tips or answers to your questions? Check out our blog where we try to answer the most frequently asked questions we are getting during this time as well as other helpful information about music. Or you can call our customer service department at 888.636.2439 Monday-Friday 10-6. Plus we are available via FB messenger or Livechat from our website.
- Behind the scenes we are working continually to improve your shopping experience by upgrading our website, updating our training and procedures and making sure our employees are ready for you when you can return to our stores.
We want our customers to know that Menchey Music is still here to serve you and all your musical needs. Although things are changing quickly – that never will.