The Village at Waugh Chapel
1340 Main Chapel Way
Email Menchey Music firstname.lastname@example.org
Gambrills, MD Reviews
Welcome to Menchey Music Service’s newest location, Gambrills, MD! We are located in The Village at Waugh Chapel near Chick-Fil-A and next to Pier One Imports. We are pleased to be your family owned and operated music store in Gambrills, MD.
Whether you are just starting your musical journey, returning after a break, or anywhere in between, our team of experienced musicians would love to help you with your musical needs. At Menchey Music you can test drive a guitar & amplifier, try out a band or orchestra instrument with our convenient rental plan, explore our Yamaha Clavinova Digital Pianos, or pick up a new music book or musical accessory. You can also take advantage of our variety of services, including private lessons, instrument repair, and guitar restrings.
Gambrills, MD Services Offered
Products and Services offered at this location:
- Band/Orchestra/Guitar/Keyboard rentals
- Yamaha Digital and Personal Pianos
- Intermediate Band and Orchestral Instruments (flute, clarinet, saxophone, trumpet, trombone, drums, violin, viola, cello and more!)
- Guitars, Amps, Personal Pro Audio
- Music Lessons
- Instructional & Popular Print Music for Piano, Guitar, Band & Orchestra Instruments
- Instrument Repair pickup and drop-off
- Musical Accessories and Gifts
We are proud to serve the following areas at our Gambrills location:
• All of Anne Arundel County • Annapolis • Annapolis Junction • Bowie • Crofton • Crownsville • Davidsonville • Fort Meade • Gambrills • Glenn Dale • Hardwood • Jessup • Laurel • Maryland City • Parole • Pasadena • Queen Anne Estates • Riva • Savage • Severn • Severna Park
We are proud to service the following schools from our Gambrills location:
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools
- Annapolis Area Christian School
- Anne Arundel Community College
We are proud to support the following local organizations:
Meet our Staff
Sophie Knight, Store Manager
Sophie’s primary instrument is the flute, but she is also an accomplished vocalist, and participates in several local choirs and vocal ensembles. When she is not helping customers at the store, you will find her running the trails or participating in triathlons. Sophie loves traveling and reading in her spare time.
Steve Fidyk, School Service Representative Anne Arundel County
Steve is an accomplished jazz percussionist and music educator. When Steve is not visiting Anne Arundel County music teachers, he can be found teaching jazz studies at Temple University and The University of the Arts in Philadelphia, PA. Steve is also the founder and director of Naptown Jazzkids, a community outreach organization working to preserve the great American art form of jazz for kids of all ages!