Timonium Instructors – Piano
The following is a list of our current piano teachers at our Timonium location.
More information about our lesson program can be found here. For more information about specific teachers or to schedule lessons click here.
Mary Ann Brandli
- Passionate about the piano and is excited to teach
- Graduated from the University of MN at Moorhead with a B.S. in Music Education
- Minimum Age Requirement: 9+
- Mount Allison University, New Brunswick Canada, Bachelor of Music in Piano
- Experience with special needs students
- Regularly performs around the South Jersey area doing collaborative and chamber work
- Minimum Age Required: 5+
- Earned his Bachelor’s degree in jazz/commercial performance from Towson University
- Minimum Age Required: 8+
- Daniel worked on Carnival Cruise Ships as a showband musician playing sax, flute, and clarinet.
- Daniel Wallace received his bachelor’s degree in jazz saxophone from Loyola University- New Orleans
- Minimum Age Required: 4+