Reading Instructors – Woodwind & Brass Instruments
The following is a list of our current Woodwind and Brass instrument teachers at our Reading location.
Woodwind and Brass instruments include flute, clarinet, alto sax, trumpet, trombone, French horn, baritone and tuba. More information about our lesson program can be found here. For more information about specific teachers or to schedule lessons click here.
- Masters in Music Performance, University of Massachusetts
- Works to provide a complete and enjoyable learning experience
- Instruments Taught: Clarinet, Alto Sax, Tenor Sax
- Minimum Age Required: 9+
- Millersville University, B.S.E. Music Education
- Published Work: The Culture and Teaching of Tuvan Vocal Music. *Published by the Made in Millersville Journal
- Instruments taught: alto saxophone
- Minimum age required: 4th grade and up
- BS in Music Education, Kutztown University
- Brass lessons focus on ear training, tone development, technique and theory.
- Instruments Taught: Trumpet, Trombone, French horn, Baritone, Tuba
- Minimum Age Required: 8+