Reading Instructors – Voice
The following is a list of our current voice teachers at our Reading location.
More information about our lesson program can be found here. For more information about specific teachers or to schedule lessons simply click on their name.
- Works with students of all ages, creating a dynamic teaching environment where students thrive, broaden their musical appreciation and receive a personalized mix of repertoire, theory and healthy technique.
- Bachelor’s of Music degree concentrating in vocal performance and musicology from St. Mary’s College of Maryland Public Honors College
- Minimum Age Required: 7+
Massimo Bruto (currently not offering on-line lessons during COVID-19 restrictions)
- Classically trained tenor with a forte in jazz
- Teaches all genres of music and the technique required for the foundation of music through singing
- Minimum Age Required: 5+
- Passion for training the next generation of vocalists
- Has worked with various opera companies throughout the US, including the Metropolitan Opera
- Minimum Age Required: 8+