Hanover Instructors – Woodwind & Brass Instruments
The following is a list of our current Woodwind and Brass instrument teachers at our Hanover location.
Woodwind and Brass instruments include flute, clarinet, alto sax, trumpet, trombone, French horn, baritone and tuba. More information about our lesson program can be found here. For more information about specific teachers or to schedule lessons click here.
- B.A. in Music from McDaniel College
- Emphasizes proper technique, mixed with music theory and an appreciation for music history, both western and world
- Instruments Taught: flute
- Minimum Age Required: 6+
- Holds dual degrees in Music and Music Education from Lebanon Valley College
- Instruments Taught: alto sax
- Minimum Age Requirement: 9+
- B.S. in Music Education from Wilkes University
- M.M. in Music Education from Eastman School of Music
- Has extensive teaching, performing and directing experience
- Instruments Taught: flute, oboe, clarinet, alto & tenor sax, trumpet, french horn, trombone, baritone, tuba
- Minimum Age Requirement: 10+